I had to throw this one in here. This is Randy wearing my grandpa's infamous red robe. I have to say he looks great in it!
Saturday, September 12, 2009
What GREAT Great Grandparents . . . .
I have the best grandparents in the entire world. I promise. They have been the most supportive, caring, and wonderful people I have ever come across. When we were in high school, they attended almost every single event any of the 9 grandkids were involved in. Everybody in my home-town knew them about as well as my own mom and dad! Not only are they the best grandparents, but now they're the best GREAT grandparents to Ava and Kai. They even come to all of Randy's softball games too! I have lived with them 2 different times in my life. Once when I was in college, and once when I had a husband and baby with me! :) They are the most active 70+ people in the world too! They bike, golf, bowl, and are service missionaries, among other things. They are the funnest, most generous people ever and we are so lucky to have them! These were taken a couple of weeks ago after Randy's softball game.



I had to throw this one in here. This is Randy wearing my grandpa's infamous red robe. I have to say he looks great in it!
I had to throw this one in here. This is Randy wearing my grandpa's infamous red robe. I have to say he looks great in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I have to agree with you about your grandma and grandpa...I LOVE them! They were always so nice when I would see them at school, and I LOVED when they would come to the Sizz! They are great people! I love gma's and gpa's!
Oh, I love Grandma and Grandpa! They seriously are the best ever!! That picutre of Randy is priceless... haha laughing so hard right now!!
Oh I will have to show Cade that picture of Randy as soon as he gets home... hilariuos!
Post a Comment