Why is it that even though I know my children are going to wake up in the middle of the night AND early in the morning, I STILL stay up to watch something that I've seen forty times. In this case 50 First Dates. It is a good one. (By the way, Kai has begun sleeping 8-10 hours at night consistently. Finally.)
I really wish that Kai could climb down the stairs. He gets up them so fast, but it about gives me a heart attack every single time because the only way for him to get down is to fall. Quickly. It ends up in tears. For both of us.
Why does Kai always end up crying when he's playing with Ava? Every time I go to see what happened she is mysteriously all the way across the room with a blank expression on her face. Hmmmm . . . . . .
Ava better be careful because one day Kai will be bigger and stronger than her.
I love 9:00 church. My days of naps are long gone with my rugrats around, but we can still hang out in our comfy Sunday clothes and spend the whole day together. Love it.
I love football. Really, I do. My husband REALLY loves football. A lot. He honestly gets sad at the end of the season. He's never been overly emotional (understatement), but the end of football seems to pull on his heart strings.
Does my husband look like Tony Romo? I'm not gonna lie, he gets it ALL THE TIME!



Funny thing is, we don't like the Cowboys. At all.


7 comments:
Holy crap he TOTALLY looks like Tony Romo. Crazy!! And I know how you feel about having Kai not be able to go down the stairs. I hated when Nixon didn't know how. It seriously is scares the crap out you but then they learn and it's all good!
I often wonder myself why I stay up late knowing that, no matter what, my daughter will wake up at the same time every morning.
Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard right now!! Those pictures are hysterical!!! He looks exactly like him!! I ask myself the same question when I am watching a Cinderella Story with Hillary Duff!!:)
HAHAHA I will have to show those pics to Cade. He will love it.
That's funny! He totally looks like him! Hey, so I was thinking....it's been way too long since I've seen you girls! I think we need to have a little Sizzler reunion! Do you still keep in touch with anyone?
I loved this post! Ava is a hoot, Kai is getting so big and you're married to Tony Romo. Oh, also you bear a striking resemblance to Jessica Simpson. Ironic. Love you sister!
Yes he definatly does! I don't even know who that football player is but holy cow they could be twins!
Post a Comment