Well, we are all moved into Vegas. For the most part. I am procrastinating digging into the office boxes, but besides that we're pretty much moved in. We're liking it a lot. Unlike Utah, where 4 neighbors brought cookies within the first few hours of us moving in, I haven't met a single neighbor. Everybody pretty much keeps to themselves which is fine. We're excited about getting to know the ward and meeting some people down here. The weather is PERFECT right now. Mid 60's for the last week. We are taking full advantage of it. There is a fantastic park near here that Ava LOVES and we have taken a lot of walks. I got Ava into a fantastic preschool nearby that pretty much fell into my lap and I'm so grateful for that. She is loving our new house and everything that comes with it. Yesterday she said to me, "Mom, this is a beautiful home that we can eat in, play in, have snacks in, read books to Kai in, and go to preschool! I love it!" We went to "In N Out" the other night for dinner and Ava was so upset because she wanted to eat dinner at her house. Ava dropped my camera a few weeks back and broke it. I sent it into Panasonic to see if by some miracle they would replace it. Voila! I received a new camera in the mail yesterday and I tried it out this morning. Here are a couple of the pics:
This picture is the result of what happens if you sneeze while eating bananas. I'll spare you the picture of what I looked like. :)

Here's Ava all ready for preschool. She kept saying, "Mom, check the clock. We're going to be late and all of the kids are going to leave!" We just started doing her hair in braids and she loves it.
10 comments:
It was perfect weather when we were there too. I hope you like living there. I loved living outside of Utah, gave you a whole new look on life and plus I think it makes your own family grow closer together. We love coming to Vegas so we will have to meet up for lunch sometime:) Good Luck Lyns, I know you can adjust anywhere:)
I'm glad you guys are enjoying Vegas. We'll have to chat soon so we can catch up. And, of course, your kids are darling! Miss you guys!
I'm glad you are doing so well. Even though I probably wouldn't have seen you yet if you still lived here, it seems weird and I miss you guys! Love you all.
Ava's hair is so cute! I'm so glad she likes her braids more than we liked our snug french braids :)
Your kids are just too cute. Vegas will be such a fun adventure for your family. Sounds like things are smooth so far. Enjoy some of that sun for me!
Glad you guys are liking it. We miss you guys though.
You must have mega nice neighbors in Lehi :) No one brought us cookies when we moved into our house in Spanish Fork. But then again, I didn't take the people anything that just moved in across the street, oops.
I'm glad you're adjusting. I'd give my left leg to be able to take Ryan to the park and play.
Congrats on being able to move in. :) I know you're going to have great friends there. Not as great as our are, but still good. LOL
Ava's braids are the best. Just make sure when you are braiding that you tighten to the point where her eyes seem to be just a sliver of an opening!!:) Can't wait to see you guys!!
Wow you got moved in fast! I still haven't unpacked our office boxes! :) I'm glad you found a good preschool, so quickly. I'm sure that's a relief. Jealous of your weather!
Post a Comment