CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Fun Family Times . . . . .

My family came down this weekend and we had SOOOO much fun! Basically, we ate, watched sports, played games, and ate! :) We also decided to fit in some golf and miniature bowling. As far as golf goes, we did find out that of all the children, Robert is by far the superior in that department. Miniature bowling was a blast. It was small lanes, small pins, and small balls and Ava was in heaven. Even when there were no pins to bowl with, she continued chucking the ball down the lane. She was entertained for so long, which was a good thing considering it took a good 1 1/2 hours to get our nasty food. Just sayin'. :)

Ava had a birthday party at preschool last week and she has been begging me to make cupcakes for all of her friends. Well, we don't have a lot of friends down here. Really, we don't have any, so I had been putting it off. When I told Ava that everybody was coming to visit she said, "I know! We can make cupcakes for Grandma Annie and Papa!" So we did! We made some tiny ones and they were so cute!


Kai got a hold of a piece of licorice and instead of taking it away, I decided to strip him down and let him have at it. He loved every second. I posted a video of this to show his delight.


Just hangin' out.







Here's Robert helping Ava with her swing. He's a darn good golfer and I see a State Champion in this kid's future.

Here's how Kai enjoyed the day of golf.

Here are the miniature bowling pics. It was so much fun and I posted a video of this too. Kids can be entertained by the darndest things.





Lunch at Sammy's Pizza. The. Best. Food. Ever. Come visit us. We'll take you there. They brought us a huge thing of cotton candy for dessert and Ava was loving it. Kai loved it too. I know this because I caught his aunt's sneaking it to him.



AWESOME Grandma Annie and Papa. These kids sure love you!

Uncle Robert. Pretty much the coolest uncle ever. Ava said to me the other day, "You need to call Robert and tell him to bring a football." So I did. Then she said to me, "I need a pink umbrella. I know! Call Robert and he will bring it to me!" And he did. :)

This one is random. We went to Home Depot after we ate and you would have thought we were in Disneyland. Kai thought he was such a big boy. As if a car cart isn't fun enough by itself, stick your little brother in there with you and it is the best thing ever!


Thanks for coming to visit us! We love you all!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Okay. That's it. We need to come visit. And you need to take us to the mini bowling alley!

Connie said...

It looks like you had a great weekend with your family. I've got to say that I LOVE Ava's facial expressions. She's a doll!

Alecia and Sam said...

What a great weekend!! Seriously, we always have a such a great time. Sammie's was AMAZING!! I am glad Ava spent the night with us in Pahrump too. Mom came to put her to bed and she said, "we are having so much fun in the family room, it is really silly in here!!" Love that girl!! Love you all!!:)