We went to a nearby park to watch some fireworks for Memorial Day. I thought Kai would be scared, but he sat on my lap and watched the whole time. He loved it and hardly moved! That made me pretty excited for the big 4th of July celebration. Both of my kids are going to have so much fun.
We also took a day and went down to the strip to see the Bellagio Conservatory and the new Aria/City Center. Ava LOVED the Conservatory. She was pointing out all of the huge flowers, bees, and butterflies. She wanted us to smell all of the flowers, and well, since it's a Conservatory :), it took quite a while to get through it. One thing that I know for sure about my kids is that they love water. Thank goodness because I think we're going to be spending a lot of time in it to beat the heat this summer.
I love this picture. I wanted to get a picture of the kids both looking at me. (I don't know why I try, it's almost impossible). Well, Ava got impatient and took matters into her own hands. Literally. She was physically turning Kai's head toward the camera.


5 comments:
Looks like there is a lot of fun things to do down there! I love the picture of Kai and Ava watching the fireworks! Their faces are priceless!
I hope my little guy likes fireworks as much as your kiddos. That conservatory looks like so much fun. I've never heard of it before. Looks like life in Vegas is good. Hopefully the heat will spare you for a few more weeks.
I saw a picture when Robert was a baby and I was SHOCKED at how much Kai looks like him. I truly thought it was Kai at first. It looks like you guys are having fun while close to Vegas. I can't believe how big the kids are. We need you to make a trip up here so we can see you guys!
That looks like the coolest place ever! When we are headed to Phoenix, we'll have to stop by there on our way. :) We might have to swing by and MAYBE say hi to you too. LOL Your kids are getting so BIG!
Hey! You guys look like you're loving life in Vegas. Kai is getting big. And Ava's hair is getting so long! Are you guys coming to Nephi for the 4th?
Post a Comment