Ava graduated from her first year of preschool, which is kindof funny because she's actually going back to the same preschool for one more year, so she didn't technically graduate. :) I'm happy that she isn't going to kindergarten yet because I don't think I'm ready for it. She loves preschool SOOOO much! Ava had a darling preschool teacher when we lived at my parents and as soon as we moved down here she was asking, "When can I go to preschool? Is it a new teacher? Will there be friends?" By chance, I ran across Ava's teacher and it was meant to be. Ava LOVES Mrs. "Hutcheson", loves preschool in general, and LOVES her friends. At the graduation her teacher said that she loves to play with her girlfriends, loves to do "Go Team" cheers, and is a social butterfly. She has learned so much this year and I've already had to explain to her that she won't be going back to preschool for a few weeks, but she still asks every other day if it's a preschool day. Also, for the record, when she grows up she is going to be a princess. Belle, to be exact. I'm cool with that. Belle was the first princess to really take a stand and have some major attitude. Ava's got the attitude part covered already.
Before the big ceremony . . . . .
Ava and her friend Taylor, who is actually the preschool teacher's daughter. Ava said to me one day, "Mom? Did you know that Taylor LIVES at preschool?" She just couldn't believe it.
Ava and her preschool teacher. We are so happy to have found her! She is actually in our ward and Ava has said a few times, "Mommy! That looks like my teacher!" I keep telling her, "Honey, it IS your teacher." :) Apparently she thinks that all preschool teachers do is teach preschool and nothing else.


4 comments:
Ava and Taylor are wearing the same skirt. Was that the school uniform?
I had to wear overalls.
Man, I got gypped.
So cute. I love that she does cheers at preschool. :)
Congrats little graduate!! She looks so freakin cute in all of these pictures!
cute! Love her skirt.
Post a Comment