CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dance your little heart out!



Or, stand there with a blank look on your face and *sortof* do the moves you've been working on all year. Either way, you will look darn cute. Ava had her first dance recital last week and it was SOOOOO cute! I loved every second of it. She loves to dance, but gets nervous in front of people so I really thought she may just stand there and stare at the crowd. (I know what you're thinking. Nervous? Shy? Ava? I don't think so. I promise you that Miss Ava does have some shyness in her.) She actually did do the dance, although she was looking for us the entire time. She didn't find us until she took her bow at the end and when she did, it was all smiles and a big wave!

These are pictures from the Dance Rehearsal. Ava was in heaven. Kai, on the other hand, threw up all over me. Needless to say, he was his happy self the second before and the second after. *sigh* Thank goodness there was a fabulous mom there to help me. She insisted I didn't even owe her thanks. It's just part of the "Mom Code."




The Big Day. Ava LOVED her hair and makeup. Every mirror or window we went by called for Ava to stop and smile at herself. After it was all over she kept saying, "Can you still see it?" "The makeup is still there right mom?" I hope I haven't created a monster.








All in a day's work . . . . .

6 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! She looks SO adorable!! Seriously, she is a little diva. I can't wait to see the video of her dancing! Thank goodness for the mom code and thank goodness for Kai's continued happiness!!:)

Adhis said...

You have created a monster.

Ford Fam said...

She looks so adorable!! I can't believe it! How did you do her hair? I love it! It looks like so much fun!

The Beals said...

She is SO stinkin' cute! I saw on FB that you guys are plannin' to go to Randy's BIG 10 year reunion!! Oh sheesh are we getting old or what!!! Can't wait to meet you! I was just thinking...Do you remember that we are sort of in a weird, freakish way, related... but not? Josh and Meagan... Meagan is my husbands cousin.. (I guess my cousin too ;) ) Anyway.. what I was really wondering, is where in vegas do you guys live? Something you posted when you first moved down there makes me think that my bro and sister in law are going to live near you. They are moving down tomorrow. Let me know. See you on Friday!

Pete & Kenna said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST!! She is such a doll! I am counting down the days I can put my little girl into dance classes. :)

♥ Jennifer said...

Precious...love her curls!