She also really likes to dress herself. She has a pretty unique style, if I do say so myself. Baseball caps, princess shirts, parkas, and frilly skirts. She doesn't let 110 degree weather get in the way of exactly what she wants to wear. Style before comfort people!
My gorgeous girl in her birthday outfit from Grandma Annie.
Ava had really outgrown her little bike, so when she decided that she didn't want to go to bed like a big girl every night, I decided to put together a chart. Every time she went to bed good without complaining, yelling, crying, begging, screaming, etc. etc., she would get a star on the chart. It worked fabulous and here she is with her big prize. Funny thing is, she has her bike but she is still fascinated with putting stars on her chart in the morning. Works for me!
My happy guy. 'Nuff said.
This is one of Ava and Kai's very favorite things to do. They like to crawl up on the headboard, then dive off into the pillows and blankets. They laugh, giggle, roll around, and then climb back up to do it again. I love that Kai is now old enough to actually play with his big sister. I also realize there is a big risk of a trip to urgent care with this activity, but apparently it's a risk I'm willing to take.
Why does he keep growing?? He is getting SOOO big! What a handsome little man.


4 comments:
fun pictures! loved all of them! and the two on the side of your blog are adorable! some photogenic kids you've got!
Loved this post!! Your kids are SO freakin cute, I can't stand it! That one of Kai bailing off the headboard is perfect!! Can't wait to see you guys!!
So cute! I love the new family photos. You have such a cute family.
Don't be nervous I mean you are an instacare veteran you know the drill lol. Your kids are so cute I love them sooooo much!
Post a Comment