Smoothies . . . . .
Sneaking into nice, hotel pools . . . . . (Quite a bit more difficult with two kids in tow)
Slip N' Slides, Blow-Up Pools, and Icee Pops, to Beat the Heat . . . .
And just some pretty cute kids . . . . . (Apparently Ava's headbands can work for Kai as a sweatband)


2 comments:
Your family is darling! I love to look at your blog, it's so cute! Looks like you guys are having tons of fun in Vegas!
So FUN! Looks like you're finding ways to beat the heat! You are so brave sneaking into the pools :) I would probably chicken out unless I had a partner in crime... I love your new family and kid pics by the way.
I also read that you're not coming to the stampede :( I was hoping to see you and your cute kiddos.
Post a Comment