
We also managed to get in a girls night to watch Eclipse (the best by far I might add) . . . .

The kids loved spending time with Grandma and of course I was there to document it all. Ava's also decided she likes taking pictures on her own. She really needs to work on her camera angle. Looks like she's gained a few pounds in that close-up. My poor little dude-man got the flu and just wasn't up to par. Of course, most of us followed suit and had our own little bout with misery.

The best parents and grandparents anybody could ask for! How cute are they? Seriously!

More smores out back and some playtime with Abby. More times than I can count, Ava has said to somebody, anybody really, that "Abby is my friend!" I don't know how much time Ava has spent on Abby's back porch waiting for her to come home. I'm doing everything I can to help her to NOT become a stalker.

This kid just might do me in. Sometimes I almost can't stand it how cute he is. (I should also add that Ava took the black and white pic - she just may have a future in photography after all!)



3 comments:
I want to say one thing to you.... PLEASE don't post those pictues that Ava took of me at Powell. They can't be good!!:) Her camera angles need a little work!!:) Cute post. I love all the pictures. Grandma and Grandpa's really is the most fun!! We slept there last night so we didn't have to travel ALL the way home!!
Wow, if you wouldn't have said that Ava took that pic of Kai, I wouldn't have been able to tell. I love his expression in it too ha. Looks like it was a good trip home for ya, but sorry ya'll got sick!
I love that picture of Kai standing up in his nike outift he looks so big!!! And that picture of ava is hilarious how many unflattering pictures have we taken lol? I love the way you did the pictures too you need to show me how you do that. Love you sis!
Post a Comment