CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The fun before the fun . . . . . .

All of the fun pictured below happened BEFORE the actual 4th of July holiday even rolled around. We are one crazy, fun family.

One of the first things the kids always do when we get to Grandma and Grandpa's is get in the dirt. Grandpa has this great area set up for the kids to well, get dirty in. :) All of the grandkids are pretty much covered in dirt the entire stay. You should see how filthy the tub gets!

For Ava, there is NOTHING more fun than playing with her cousins. She's one of the youngest and the older kids are so wonderful to play with her and make her feel included! How cute is that first picture? They're all so sweet. Most of the time.


One of my favorite pics from the trip. Grandpa pulled out Randy and Scott's high school jerseys. Don't they look great? Not a day over 20. Well, 25 maybe? :) Randy and I also had the opportunity to attend both of our 10 year reunions while in Utah. Going to a 10 year reunion makes me feel old. Funny how I honestly don't feel much older than I was in high school. I may LOOK older, but I really don't feel like I've been out of school for 10 years.

Since the family has grown so much, we don't all fit in Grandma and Grandpa's house anymore. A couple of the families stay at the hotel which works out well for any grandkids that like to swim. Basically, that includes all of them. Ava is a fish as long as she has her floaties on. It's pretty hard to get her out of the water. On the other hand, getting out of the water is all that Kai does. He is in and out of the pool over and over. He loves to play in the water for a bit and then he loves to relax with a towel wrapped around him for a bit.




Yes, there is still more to come . . . . .

No comments: