My favorite pics of the kids. The middle picture of Ava is when Smoky the Bear came by in the parade. That's why she looks nervous and anxious. :) We all know how Ava really doesn't like any characters. At all.

The top picture of Kai is him throwing a fit on the pavement of course. The bottom pic is of what Kai would do every time he saw horses. He would point and start walking down the road, following the horses, like he was in some sort of a trance.


The top middle pic is the best picture I got of the kids together the ENTIRE time. Sad.

The festivities at the park. Notice the bottom 2 middle pictures. The first is of Kai at the beginning of the train ride. Not too excited. The other is of him not terrified anymore, but not happy about the whole thing either. Ava loves hanging out with Hailey at the park!

The rest of the day was taken up with this HUGE water slide that Grandma and Grandpa rented. It was a HUGE success and so much fun! I thought Ava would be nervous, but she just climbed to the top of the slide and jumped down. It was so cute. And yes, if you're wondering, all of us adults went down the slide too. Unlike the kids, we were all sore the next day though. We finished off the night with the fabulous Richfield firework show. What a blast!




A picture of the entire family. I can't believe how big we've gotten! We are so lucky to be a part of this family and to get together each year and have so much fun. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


2 comments:
You are a photo floozy!
OK, how do you get your pictures to group like that?? Do you do it in blogger or another program like photoshop? I always take tons of pictures to and want to post them all for when I make my blog into a book. BUT, I always wish I could group them.
Let me in on your secret :)
Post a Comment