We made a special trip to Utah to see the BYU/Utah game as we always do. We are Cougar fans and we bleed blue! We got to see all of my family, PLUS Grandma and Grandpa Cuff, PLUS Grandma and Grandpa Warren. My kids think they're pretty lucky when they get to see so many grandparents! It was definitely not the best game for BYU, but we survived and had a good time doing it.
We got to do some apple pickin' since Grandpa's house here in P-town has an apple tree in the backyard. I got really excited to make some homemade applesauce because my kids LOVE applesauce. Well, apparently they don't like my homemade applesauce. Lesson learned. Plus, a picture of Kai after getting into who-knows-what. Mascara maybe?
It rained and my kids were beyond excited. Just goes to show you that we seriously live in a desert.
And the BIG 3-0! Yep, I'm officially past my 20's and my husband got me exactly what I wanted. Tickets to Donny and Marie. What? You think I'm too young for Donny? Puh-lease. He even let me take a personal photo with him. I LOVED the show even if we were the youngest people there. By far. I blame my mom. Anywho - the kids picked out my birthday cake with Randy and the lady at the bakery wrote EXACTLY what Ava told her to: It's Mommy's Birthday. Ava also insisted that I wear a crown because it was my birthday and that's what you do. I love my family. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment