Miss Ava was named Student of the Month for her Kindergarten class in November. We are so proud of her! Randy, Kai, and I all got to go to an assembly at the school where they honored the kids who were named Student of the Month. I was seriously holding back tears I was so proud of her! The best part was that her teacher kept it a secret so she didn't even know she was student of the month until they called her name. I was so happy when she went right up to the front and didn't act nervous or shy.
Here is exactly what the Principal read in the assembly that her teacher, Mrs. Mattson, wrote:
Congratulations Ava on receiving the Student of the Month award for November.
Ava is a pleasant and friendly kindergartner and is well liked by her classmates. In her quiet way, Ava is helpful and cooperative in the classroom. She is a motivated learner and gives her best.
Ava always comes to school prepared and ready to learn. She has an admirable attitude at school and enjoys learning. She is eager to please and a willing worker. Keep up the great work Ava! We are so delighted that you are a part of our class.




No comments:
Post a Comment