CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

November Happenings . . . . . .

November started out with a girls trip to St. George for Time Out for Women. It was so much fun to get together with my sisters, my mom, AND my Grandma Warren! I love these girls more than anything in the world and time spent together is time filled with fun, late nights, and lots of food. Especially lots of food. Plus, we all think we're pretty hilarious so that just makes it even better.

Then we celebrated Randy's 30th! He got to fly to Texas to golf with his friends and go to the BYU/TCU game at the Dallas stadium for his birthday. So his actual birthday at home was pretty low-key. Our kids were so excited and were very specific on the kind of cake he should have. White with a blue football - and boy did I deliver. Such a beauty. :) I LOVE the picture of them all blowing out the candles.
I helped with Ava's Thanksgiving party also.  Isn't she the cutest little pilgrim you've ever seen?  They had quite the Thanksgiving feast for these kids!
Thanksgiving was at my parent's house this year.  The kids got to help roll up the dinner rolls and were so proud of themselves.  There was, of course, a lot of eating, sleeping, and football.  Ava spent 99% of the day with my cute cousin Mallory.  Ava LOVES her!
How about this picture of the 2 cutest little girls ever?  My little niece Vienna and my cousin Ashlee's little girl Amelia are only a few months apart.  See Kai sleeping there in that family picture?  Well, let's just say this scenario did not repeat itself on Christmas Eve.  Moving on - the last picture is of the amazing Polar Express party Grandma and Grandpa Cuff threw a couple of days after Thanksgiving.  My camera died right when I took the first picture of the grandkids, so I don't even have a picture of the amazing host and hostess, but trust me, the party was a huge success!

No comments: