CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back to normal life . . . . .

Well, our family has been reunited. We are back to our normal life, which is great. Ava, my mom, and I went to Vegas to visit my little sisters last week and had a wonderful time. We love you aunties! We then picked up Randy in Vegas and spent the ENTIRE weekend in St. George for his family reunion. We had so much fun! Ava had a blast with her cousins and couldn't get enough swimming. As much fun as our long trip was, we are so excited to be back at home. We are LOVING having Randy home to hang out with us. Ava can't get enough of him. Thank goodness, because that little girl likes to wrestle, and mommy seems to get hurt a lot more than daddy! LOL! Anyway, here are a few pics of our trip:








4 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

Your little girl is so stick en cute. You look lie you are doing good. So where has your husband been? Sounds like he has been gone for a while.

Marcy Worwood Curtis

Nic & Trudi said...

YAY!!! I'm glad Randy is finally back. I don't know how you did it. I'm sure it was hard, but it looks like you kept busy while he was gone. We are having a good time here, but I'm not going to lie, we are anxious to get back to Utah.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lyns- Ava is sooo cute. I am glad your family is back to normal, and that you had a fun trip. I love looking at your cute blog. Happy birthday to Ava on the 24th. I know it's late but I guess it's better than never. We have to get together soon.
love ya,
Natalie

taryn said...

what a mush! hooray that randy is home!