CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Girls Night Out!

So, my high school friends had a girls night out last weekend. We went to Midway, shopped and ate in Park City, and just had an all around good time. Although we could have gotten a lot more sleep because we had no kids around, we ended up staying up until 5:00 in the morning talking! Crazy girls. The trip went really well, but it would have been a little better if we wouldn't have had to deal with the Pool Nazi at the hotel. The only other mishap was having to find an oversized wife-beater. Lucky Walmart came through. I seriously have the best high school friends ever and I'm SOOO glad we are still so close. Even though we're all "old", have husbands and kids, and a lot more responsibility, once we get together it's like we're still in high school! Love you girls!

2 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

It sounds like you had a lot of fun. My mom called me and told me she saw you there. I'm excited to go baby shopping at the outlets when I get back. Yay!!

The Curtis Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Since we moved back to Fairview I haven't had a girls night out. Still trying to meet and make friends here. You guys are so lucky to still have each other.