Funny thing. Ava is scared of clowns. Every single day she says to me, "Mommy, you yike cowns?" I try to say yes because I don't want to exaggerate her fear of clowns, but if I do she always says, "No Mommy, no yike cowns." So I tell her that I don't like clowns. She then proceeds to say that clowns are scary. This happens every day at least twice. We never see clowns. Or at least I don't. :) This is a pic from a parade this summer. I'm pretty sure it's the last time we saw a clown.

By the way - if I'm being COMPLETELY honest, I absolutely do not like clowns.
5 comments:
I forgot to tell you that when Ava came over the other day we got out Tylee's clown. It teaches you how to tie a shoe, zip up, and button your clothes. She was deathly afraid of it and was literally scared inside. Why is that?
I always loved clowns. They made me laugh. But I've never seen that super scary movie so maybe that's why? who knows. I'm proud of you though for cleaning your house. The FEW times that my whole house is clean, I feel good. but that's rare.
Did you family tell you I saw them in Nephi? I did and just one look and I told Katie (from softball) That's Linsey's mom!
I don't blame her!! I have always thought that clowns were scary!!
I don't know why they make clowns such a kids thing, most people I talk to hate clowns. Angie dressed up as a clown for Dextons first birthday (granted she couln't have painted her face any scarier) and Dexton was terrified of her. I had so many pictures of him crying if Angie was even close to us. It's so weird.
I'm with you and Ava--cowns are creepy!
Post a Comment