CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Free Concert!

We got together with some friends in the neighborhood and went to the free FM 100 Concert Series a little while ago. We were lucky enough to see Jim Brickman! It was so much fun. The kids actually sat through it really well. He's a pretty amazing artist. The highlight for the kids was definitely playing in the Dinosaur Playland though. Figures. :)

The Performance:

The kids watching (yes - it does look my child has been beat up :)


Playing in the Dinosaur Playland:

Me, Ava, and Jim himself:

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I love that Ava is staring at Jim like "Who the heck is this guy??" haha

Alecia and Sam said...

Lyns I am starting to wonder about Ava's safety. Everytime you post a pic she has some sort of bang mark. Kidding I know Ms. Ava is a little on the wild side. I do appreciate the picture of you, Ava, and Jim!

Nic & Trudi said...

Looks like you had a good time. You totally should have walked around the corner to the spa to come and say hi to me!!! Haha just kidding.