CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow and Christmas Cookies!!

Today it SNOWED and SNOWED! Ava so wanted to go outside and play in the snow, so I decided I'd go shovel the driveway. Apparently I think I'm in better shape than I actually am. :) I probably won't do that again for a while. I'm hoping it's because I'm 18 weeks pregnant and not that I'm completely out of shape. Let's be honest, it IS because I'm completely out of shape. :) Anyway, Ava had a BLAST and I had to drag her in the house kicking and screaming.







We did a little playdate at our house a little while ago and frosted Christmas Cookies. We had lunch, let the kids play, and chatted. I consider it a successful day because Ava LOVED the frosting! :)



5 comments:

Jennica said...

Looks like so much fun, cute snow pics too! I think I will have to go out and play in the snow with Tate tomorrow now. =)

P.S. Thanks for the recipe!

Alecia and Sam said...

You are like the most fun mom EVER. Can I come play at your house? Also, the cookies look divine! Only a few more days and your little family and baby boy cuff will be in Pahrump. Can't wait!!

Cami said...

Cohen so badly wanted to play in the snow too. He loved it. However it takes so long to bundle them up. So once a day is enough for me!!

oh and the thanks for the cute gift!

Ford Fam said...

was so much fun! Thanks for inviting us!

Meredith said...

Those pics of Ava in the snow are great! I told you that Tyler begged and begged to go outside, so I did the bundling that Cami mentioned only to have him get out there and say he didn't want to anymore! UGH!!! Why do I even try??

So the play date was a great time and definitely a success! and not only because Ava was eating the frosting like it was a bowl of cereal haha