On Friday night we went to my dad's hospital party. My little sister also works there. It was such a fun night with great food and good entertainment. We even took Ava and she was the only kid there. She was so good though! Even more exciting is that my little sister got engaged that day! The hospital party was somewhat of an engagement party for them. We are SOOOO excited for them. We love Sam to death and they are just perfect for each other. CONGRATS AGAIN! I didn't get a picture of them, but you can read all about it on her blog. :) Sam and Alecia






We also went to the BYU Bowl Game. I honestly don't want to discuss the game, the outcome, or anything else about it. Needless to say, it was cold, they played horribly, and it was hard to watch. BUT, as it tends to go, we still had a GREAT time!





I just had to throw this picture in there. We stayed at a hotel on Saturday night that Randy told Ava was a princess castle. Needless to say, she was obsessed with everything about it. This is her sleeping in the "Princess" bed. When she woke up the next morning, I took her potty and the first thing she said was, "Mommy, this is a PRINCESS bathroom!" It was so cute!

We had our Warren family Christmas party on Sunday night. We had a GREAT time eating and catching up with everyone. Here's Ava with "the girls" as she called them all night. She had SUCH a blast with her cute cousins. (Yes, Ava LOVES dolls and her older cousins were so cute to play along with her. :)

Here she is with her "My Little Pony". She was absolutely thrilled!

Her new Princess Dress. Seriously, in the eyes of my 2 year old, there is NOTHING better. I'm tempted to tell Santa to return all of her gifts because she is completely content with all of her "Happy Birthdays" as she likes to call her new Christmas Presents.

Watching "Joy to the World" about the Nativity. I'm proud to say that Ava watched the entire story of Jesus's birth. Sure, it was only a few minutes long, but I love that she was interested and loved to watch "Baby Jesus"!

Our family. I love them so much!


7 comments:
Cute, looks like you had a fun weekend. Carson missed Ava in Nursery, it was Carson's last week in there because we will be gone this week. Kind of sad!
K I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so adorable and that cheesy smile with Randy is so so cute. She is a perfect mix of both of you. And BYU game...my husband Dave wouldn't talk the rest of the night. He was so mad. Merry Christmas!
I'm so glad you had fun, and got there and home safely! Sorry again about preschool today, you'll have to get me your new #.
Looks like you had a funtastic weekend! Ava's smile is priceless haha! Glad you made it home safely with all this crazy snow!!
Oh no.. did you show up at Heidi's on Tuesday for preschool? I thought to text you but figured Heidi talked to everyone.
We did have a great weekend for sure! I knew Randy was dying to see Pahrump so i am glad we finally got that out of the way. His favorite part I think was "The Kingdom" :) Anyway, so glad you guys were there for the joyous occasion of my engagement :) YAHOO!! Love you!
How fun! I love the fact that at age 2, she is already completely obsessed with Princess stuff. :) Use it to your advantage. LOL Sounds like you are having a blast. Merry Christmas!
You guys are such a cute family! I'm so excited for your new addition to get here. What a fun trip! Ava is too cute. I'm so happy for you that she is smiling for pictures now. Yay! Congrats to your sister and her fiance! That's so exciting. We need to get together soon. Miss ya!
Post a Comment