CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Fun . . . . . . . . .

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas! We spent Christmas in Nephi and then had a Cuff family party the following Saturday. It was so great to spend time with family. Ava was SOOOO spoiled and loved every minute of it. We tried not to mention Santa Clause coming on Christmas Eve because frankly, the idea of the big, bearded man coming into our house in the middle of the night scared Ava to death. After opening her presents on Christmas morning, she decided that, yes, she did like Santa, but still didn't want to be near him. :) We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends around us.
Dora Pajamas . . . . . . .

Princess Shoes - Possibly her very favorite present. She likes to wear them, but LOVES to line them up!

New Blocks - More fun stuff to line up . . . . .

Thomas the Train . . . . .

Miss Ava was so spoiled for Christmas!

Ava and her Uncle Robert . . . .

Her beautiful painted nails. This was the first time. She loved it, but then wanted it off. I think she thought she couldn't use her hands since we wouldn't let her touch anything for a while. :)

Ava and her papa

The BEAUTIFUL picture Randy surprised me with. I got so lucky with my husband! What a way to stay focused on Christ year round.

I love this girl!

Ava and her daddy playing blocks.

Tinkerbell Slumber Set . . . .

Bowling the Day after Christmas . . . .


Yes, that's my sisters, my mom, and the Michelin Man.


The Cuff Christmas Party

The Thomas Train Ava got from her cousin Jaden. It has a real whistle that you blow and it stops and goes. SOOOO cute!

Opening Presents from Grandma and Grandpa Cuff . . .


Pictures with Grandma Shirley


Ava and her cute cousins


Me and the love of my life . . .

4 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

YAY for christmas!! It was so much fun and I laughed out loud when I read the michelin comment.. you are unreal :)I have been meaning to call you and see if Ava is actually wearing her shoes or just lining them up. I am going to call you today after work to tell you about meeting the sis. Love ya!!

Ford Fam said...

Looks like a fun Christmas, I am so excited to buy all of the princess stuff, I can't wait!

Pete & Kenna said...

How fun! Your family is so adorable!

TAYLOR FAMILY said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Ava sure is one lucky girl to be an only grandchild and to be spoiled rotten! Hope you guys had a good New Year and that you are all doing well.