CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blog to Book?

Who's done this? I'd like to print my blog into a book or journal and was planning on using blurb.com, but after downloading everything, I realized it doesn't work with blogger. Has anybody done this or do you have any info for me? Thanks so much!

7 comments:

Adhis said...

I'm just commenting so when someone offers helpful info here, I get a notice.

Way to hitch on the back of a pregnant woman, eh?

Annie Nielson said...

I want to do this too. Linzee Molyneaux Gadd told me that Danielle Robinson (I don't know her married name) knows somewhere to get this done. If you find anything out, let me know :)

Ford Fam said...

Yikes, I was going to use the same website. We'll have to do some research together! Let me know what you find out!

Jenn said...

I've had many friends use Blurb to print of their blog from blogger. I was researching it and found this message on blurb's blog.

Update on blog slurpers This week has not been kind to our blog slurpers. TypePad, WordPress.com, and Blogger are all bugged out on BookSmart. For some reason, these platforms made changes in their APIs, in essence how their code talks to our code, and BookSmart can’t recognize those changes. In other words, these slurpers aren’t able to do everything we want them to do at this time.

Of course, you can still cut and paste your entries and comments, but we know that’s unacceptable and a major drag.

I have it on good authority that the TypePad slurper will be up and running again with our next release. Blogger and WordPress.com will follow.

That’s it for the update. I’m truly sorry I don’t have more news. I will definitely post more news when we have it. Until then, thanks very much for your patience.

– Kathy

There is the link http://forums.blurb.com/forums/1/topics/3902
Peopple have commented that it is up and working but blurb says it isn't consistent.

Jenn said...

SO I have been reading the comments on the link I told you. I just realized the comment I pasted in here is from OCTOBER. From all the research I have done it looks like they no longer support Blogger. Maybe we should figure out a way to open a company that does. They are going to loose so much business. Sorry if I gave you some false hope. I'll let you know if I find anything.

The Watson's said...

If you go to my blog Seth's cousin, Lisa Johnson, did one a couple months back. She has pictures on her blog if you can find the post.

Jenn said...

Blurb is now able to work woth blogger!!! I'm slurping my book right know:)