Friday, January 9, 2009
Green Day . . . . . .
Yes - the band. I heard "When I Come Around" on the radio a couple of days ago and *BAM*, I was flooded with a million high school memories! It was so funny. Just had to give a shoutout to any high school friends that have a special place in their heart for Green Day or anybody else of that 90's era! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I just heard them on the radio and was taken back to my college days. I LOVE GREEN DAY!!! Who would have known that we both would reminisce about Green Day today:)
I LOVED Green Day!! In fact I just googled them and was listening to Basket Case and I still knew all the words lol! Isn't it funny how songs can bring back old memories of what you were doing at the time :)
GREEN DAY... HAHA!! I thought I was so cool when I would listen to that :)I still listen to it sometimes. I can't wait to see you this weekend! If you didn't know I am coming up this weekend and HAVE to see you and your cute belly
Whoa... That really brings me back. I moved to Missouri in Junior High, and had a very brief stint there of liking country music. (Anyone who knows me now thinks that's pretty funny. NOT a country music fan. Except for Johnny Cash. Love me some Cash.) Anyway, I listened to country music in Missouri but When I Come Around by Green Day is what turned me back on to Alt/rock. I saw the video of them at Woodstock(?) where everyone was covered in mud, and there was a guy riding down a hill in a shopping cart, and I thought, hey, that's kinda cool. I never looked back.
Wow, I just had a sudden rush of memories filled with the big hiney concert and clay brinkerhoff!! Wow, how things have changed!
Post a Comment