CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

I just have to say . . . . . . . .

That it is a good thing I like cleaning up potty messes or this whole potty training thing would be such a chore. :) *wink * wink*

5 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

That's the right attitude!

Annie Nielson said...

I can't wait to potty train, ick. This is totally off the subject, but did you ever find a place to print your blog to a book??

Meredith said...

Good thing! haha

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

lol, that is NOT something I look forward to!:)

♥ Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, I don't look forward to that! Now that my tummy is pooching out though, I am getting excited to find out what we're having! I keep forgetting you're having a boy! I'm excited for ya!