CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Birthday Parties!

Ava has been able to go to some fun birthday parties lately and she's LOVED it! I can't believe she's old enough to go to birthday parties! It has been a lesson in sharing because we've gone to the store, picked out a present, and given it to someone else. She wasn't too thrilled about the whole "giving" concept, but she did REALLY well! She ended up getting really excited about giving away her present that she picked out. She's not only given presents to two of her friends, but also her aunt and uncle last weekend. She's going to be so thrilled in a couple of months when she actually gets to open presents. :)

All Ready for her Rockstar Birthday Party!


Party at Boondocks. Ava didn't need ANYTHING except the playground. This kid could play there for HOURS!



Looking longingly at all of the awesome presents! :)

2 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

Her looking longingly at the presents is priceless. I have seen her with that look quite a few times. So funny that she wanted to come to Las Vegas and yes where did that come from? I wonder how it will be when baby boy is getting a lot of attention here in the near future.... will naughty Ava visit?:)

Marci Rasch said...

Lyns- Ava is a mini YOU! She is so cute and I can't believe how old she looks! How soon until baby boy is here?! I'm excited for you guys...we find out this week what we are having! Yeah!