
We were able to go to the Draper Temple Open House last Tuesday. It was GORGEOUS! Ava kept calling it a castle even though I tried to get her to call it the temple. I think it has a lot to do with her new obsession with Cinderella. Anyway, by the time we left, she was calling it "The Castle Where Jesus Lives." She came up with that all on her own. I think she picked out every picture of Jesus in the entire place! Me, being me of course, got all choked up being in the temple with Ava. It was such a neat experience to be in the temple with my sweet 2 year old who is already so close to Jesus as it is. It was a great experience and I'm so glad we were able to go.
(If you can't tell it is slightly windy and I am still "slightly" pregnant. :)


7 comments:
I am so glad you got to go and jealous! You look so PRETTY in that picture...there is something so beautiful about preggos. =)
That is seriously so cute that she calls the Temple the Castle Where Jesus Lives! It does look slightly windy, but you all still look so cute. I'm glad you got to go--what a neat experience.
Which I'm so excited for! Yay for little babies!!
Love it! Your belly is so cute, as are all Ava stories! We didn't make it to Draper before we left, but wow that temple looks beautiful!
What a sweet story! I love being able to take kids to the temple. They totally make you realize what it is all about. You look adorable!
What a neat experience. I'm really jealous since the closest temple to us is a four hour drive! You look great by the way! Hope you and your cute fam are doing well.
cutest pregnant lady ever, try! miss you.
Post a Comment