Ava and Grandpa Cuff reading a book. She literally sat with him for 20 minutes when they came to visit last Sunday! She LOVES her new Peek A Boo book and Sunday Quiet book from Grandma and Grandpa. (Hopefully her Quiet Book really does keep her quiet)

Mommy Ava. This girl is SUCH a girl. She plays with her baby dolls so much. She feeds them, puts them down for a nap, takes them on pony and stroller rides, and puts them in time out when they're naughty. This baby coming in May may get more than he bargained for when it comes to moms! :)


IKEA Bargain. So, IKEA was having a sale on these three drawer dresses a couple of weeks ago. I got two of them and they were $39.95 a piece! Now we have all of the furniture for the nursery. I have bought quite a few things at IKEA and always had no problem putting them together. Well, this time I decided to do it with Ava "helping." To make a long story short, her helping me turned into taking the dresser apart twice because I put something on wrong. I was so stressed about her scratching the dresser with the screwdriver or hurting herself, apparently I couldn't put my full attention on the project at hand. Next time, I'll try not to be so impatient and wait until she's asleep. Nonetheless, they turned out great and I can't wait to get the nursery done.


Also, here is a pic of the crib we bought. When I need to buy something like this, I search and search to find what I want then search and search some more to find the absolute best deal. Well, it all paid off in the end because I got a KILLER deal on a nice crib. I am SOOOO excited and can't wait to have a little baby to put in it!
PS - If anybody is in the market for a crib, let me know because I can point you in the right direction!
One more little story: Last night Ava and I were eating dinner while Randy was working. We heard a train outside and Ava immediately started saying Choo Choo! I asked her where she thought the train was coming from and without hesitation she yelled, "Nephi!" You know what? The train probably WAS coming from Nephi!


9 comments:
That picture with Ava and all the dolls on the bed is so funny. She is going to be such a good little helper when your new baby comes.
That crib is beautiful! Also, I LOVE IKEA. They have good prices for things. Ava is seriously going to be such a good big sister. She will love her little brother so much.
Alright Lyndsey, it sounds like you and me are more a like then ever...we love good deals, and WOW what a deal from IKEA, I'm so mad cause I was just there a couple weeks ago and did not see that. Good for you! I don't need a crib but just curious how much you got it for, it's beautiful! I know we paid way too much for ours when we got it, it was from overprice babiesrus. Keep me updated on any good deals, I love to hear about them even if I don't need it. :)
I can't wait for the day that I get to decorate and furnish our nursery! Nice job on finding that crib, it's so cute.
So, cute!! I love the picture of all the baby dolls on the bed with burp cloths as their blankets!! She is so cute!!
It is without a doubt born in little girls to be little mommies. I love the picture of all the babies. Your crib is very nice. I am so glad you got a good deal. I too love a good deal and if I feel I could have gotten something cheaper it makes me stressed out. I love to hear that my friends love a great deal as well. It's funny what we get excited over these days!
Love the crib, so cute! I can't wait to see the room all done!
Lyns, YAY mom is home so now you can get the nursery together and I can start on the wedding :)!! I am so excited for you to have baby boy to put into the crib too and I can only imagine how much help Ms. Ava was!! Can't wait for this weekend and I guarantee that train was coming from Nephi too!!
Fun! I always leave the "putting together stuff" for james! Good find on the crib. James always tells me that I am cheap, but i say frugal and love a good deal!
Post a Comment