CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Le's Get Out!"

This past Tuesday, we took the kids to the fire station and had a Valentines Party at one of Ava's friends houses. The kids had a BLAST! Ava, of course, was scared to death of the dressed up fireman and kept saying, "Let's get out mom, let's get out!" It took a while, but I did talk her into getting in the fire truck so I could take a picture, but she wouldn't go near the fireman. They kept telling the kids to not be afraid if they see someone dressed like the fireman because he's there to help and they shouldn't run and hide. That got me thinking that if our house WAS on fire and Ava saw a fireman, she would most certainly run and hide. Hmmmm . . . . . . I'm going to have to fix her thought process on that one. After, we went to Ava's friends house for a Valentines party and Ava had so much fun. They made cute little Valentines bags, frosted cookies, and played and played! The moms had a great time too because we all got to sit and talk. (Well, except the hostess, she was too busy feeding us! Thanks Jill!) Anyway, we had a great time with great friends!

My little firefighter!

Doesn't it look like Brooklyn is having so much fun? :)




This is Ava's "smile" while she's eating a cookie. I get the feeling she's just humoring me.




6 comments:

Ford Fam said...

So cute! It was so much fun thanks for inviting us. I still feel bad that we missed the Fire station!!

Alecia and Sam said...

Okay that cookie looks delicious!! I Love those cookies. How fun to go to the fire station. You and Ms. Ava do the best things. I love that she has little friends, it is so cute.

Heidi said...

We love Ava. Seriously. I am so glad that Lindsay gets to hang with cool Ava twice a week! (Oh, and that I get to hang with you, too!)

jill said...

Cute pictures!! Yours turned out cuter then mine!! I am so glad you guys came, we had lots of fun!!

Jenn said...

Were in the world did you find a RED fire truck? Lehi City has yellow ones I thought or did they get new ones?

Lyns said...

Jenn - We went to the Draper Fire Station!