We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and I'll tell you one thing: It hasn't changed since I was last there about 20 years ago! Well, it did seem a bit smaller, but to be fair, I am bigger than I was back then. :) Anyway, talk about a good time had by all. Ava and her friends had so much fun, and thanks to my neighbor's coupon, we got a steal of a deal. Besides the terror that is Chuck E. Cheese himself, I don't think Ava would complain one bit. When Chuck himself came out in all of his glory, I kid you not, my child started crying, made a beeline for the door, and literally took down the rope specifically put there to keep kids IN! If I wouldn't have caught her she would have been running like a mad woman through the parking lot. After she calmed down, we went about our business as usual but with me strategically placing Ava in areas far away from the mouse. Anyway, here are some fun pictures. Thanks so much for the invite!
Ava and her "monies" to get the games working :)

Different rides throughout the day:



My personal favorite: Skee Ball


Last but not least, a picture of Ava in the corner and under the slide when I messed up and let her accidentally see Chuck E. Cheese.
5 comments:
WE had so much fun! We are definetly going to have to go again for sure. I think she will warm up to chuck, maybe not though...
Priceless! Seriously though could they make a scarier mouse? Now that I think about it, all of the puppet things are scary. Think about being alone in the dark and having all of those come to life... creepy!!!
She is so cute! I love the last pic. I set my blog to private so if you want an invite my e-mai is kennadeschamps@gmail.com
Well I guess you have a few years before Disneyland would be the greatest place on earth for here.
Post a Comment