CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

RAAAARRRHHHHH . . . . . . . .



That, according to Ava, is the sound that dinosaurs make. (And Lions, Bears, and many other animals, but I digress). We went to the dinosaur museum last week with our good friends Rachelle and Jamyn. Ava had a BLAST and was such a little mother to Jamyn the entire time. To be honest, Rachelle and I had more fun putting together the puzzle dinosaur than the kids did, but who says moms can't have fun at a museum too? Here are some pictures of our fun day out.





4 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute~ I love when kids "mother" each other, or their pets, or toys...

Alecia and Sam said...

Okay I want to go to the museum next time I am up! Ava is like a little human, it is weird how big she is getting! Mom showed me some of the blankets she is making for the baby and they are so adorable. Can't wait for that little boy to get here!!! Good seeing you for a second yesterday!!

Nic & Trudi said...

It looks like you have gotten Ava to look at the camera and actully smile now. Haha! She is such a little cutie!!

Ford Fam said...

Looks like fun, call us when you go next! Carson tends to run through it though, typical boy!!