Ava's favorite thing to say to me is "just a minute" which really means, "I don't want to."
When I ask her if she wants something and she doesn't, she'll say, "I'm good." She's such a little adult.
The other night we were all downstairs and Ava wanted me to go upstairs and get her blanky. I said, "Ava, if you want it, you can go and get it." She replied with, "Mom, I'm watching the game with daddy!" Hmmmm . . . . . I wonder who taught her that?
It doesn't matter what I'm wearing, Ava always likes it. I can be wearing the oldest blue Snow College T-shirt from 1989 (some of you know what I'm talking about) :) and Ava ALWAYS says to me, "Mommy! That's a cute shirt!" Nothing like a 2 year old to boost your self esteem.
She's also quite a little mommy to her baby dolls. She's always taking them potty, feeding them, or just hangin' out. Here she is with her "very loved" baby doll. They both have on beautiful princess shoes. They're a little big for Ava, let alone her baby! LOL!


9 comments:
I laughed so hard at this post. Old? Serisously that is funny and that fact that I can hear her saying "just a minute and I am watching the game with daddy" cracks me up! She is a little adult :)
Oh side note... 1989 Snow College shirt.... priceless!!!
What a cutie! I love how all the little girls these days wear those plastic dress up shoes all day...so girlie and cute. =) She is so SMART for her age, you gotta love it!!!!
I think her mommy is very smart. Lyns, I love your language and brevity. One day, I'll be brief and to the point instead of going on and on and on until--- what?
Oh, right.
I love that little girl!
How are you guys? It seems like we haven't seen you for so long. How are you feeling? I hope all is well! Kiss Ava for us!
Ava is too funny! I seriously laughed out loud when reading this one. It's so entertaining to hear kids repeat the things we say.
That comment about you and your age was a CLASSIC! I was laughing so hard. :) Thanks for the comic relief today.
I love what kids say! She is darling. I also love when they say something you aren't the proudest of and have to say "where do they pick these things up!" of course that never happens to us. Ava is so cute.
She's going to be such a great big sister! She's definitely all girl...and a dang cute one too!
Post a Comment