Sunday, February 8, 2009
We Love Sundays!
Sunday Afternoons are the BEST at our house. We eat, then relax and hang out as a family the rest of the day. Any other day of the week I get pretty antsy if we aren't doing something or I'm at least accomplishing something. Sundays are a different story. I can chill all day and love every minute of it. Last year, our ward was at 2:30. I swear there is nothing worse. This year, we got moved to 10:30. Is there anything better? I think not. Anyway, I just had to post this picture because it shows a typical Sunday at our house: Daddy "resting" and Ava playing her little heart out. Apparently, she doesn't care if her playmate is conscious, just as long as she has one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That is exactly how it is with us at our house. :) I totally love relaxing and reading books and stuff on Sunday. Any other day, I feel guilty. LOL What a cute picture.
k I'm seriously, laughing out loud. cute girl!
I Love Sundays too!! That is the cutest picture and Randy looks to be having a good time :)I was thinking yesterday about you guys coming down in October and I got SO excited! It will be so fun to have your family, baby boy YAY, down here with Sam and I!!
I just have to say the reason you are not a skinny mini is because you are like 6 months pregnant and even with that it is just in your belly and when you are a skinny mini you still can't relate to the boob thing. You are definitely gifted in that area :)
Thats true, 2:30 is much worse, I have never even heard of church starting that late. Do you still go to the LDS church...ha!ha! Just kidding! Your family is so cute, when are you due again? And sorry I didn't get back to you about the coupon thing, I'm a retard and went but it was actually the week prior, but this other girl taught me some stuff. I hear that lady comes to our club house occasionally so if I hear of her coming back I will let you know. Happy Valentines Day!!!
Post a Comment