CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Ginatics

Ava started gymnastics last week. I don't know who was more excited, me or Ava. Well, yes I do. I was. She didn't even know what gymnastics was. :) I was so excited to get her a leotard and tights I couldn't even stand it! Anyway, she was, as always, really shy and clung to me for the first class. So, I made an executive decision that I would drop her off and let her do her thing from here on out. She did great the second week and has been talking about it nonstop! Seriously, I may be prejudice, but have you ever seen anything cuter? She wouldn't not take off her "ginatics" clothes all day yesterday!

All Ready to go!

Walking on the beam:

Standing up straight after her rollover!

8 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

She is so freakin cute!! That takes me back to the gymnastic days at BYU haha!! (I think that is where it was) You did a great job with the outfit. I am sure she stole the show!!

Kat said...

She is an absolute doll! I bet she just LOVES it. I can't believe how big she is getting!

Cravings said...

Ok, this is why I have to have a girl...I know I will be the exact same way. I know it will be fun and exciting when Dexton starts sports but it's different for the girl, atleast I think it will be. And yeah, she is adorable!!!

The Wright's said...

She is Soooo stinking cute! I can't wait until Ella is old enough to go! I know I will feel exactly like you!!

Ford Fam said...

So cute, she looks like such a big girl!

♥ Jennifer said...

Aww I love when little kids get into these classes! Ava is so cute in her outfit, and it's even cuter that she calls it ginatics. I bet she'll have some new moves for our entertainment in no time! ;) Good decision!

jill said...

She looks so cute in her little leotard!! How fun, there are so many fun things to do with little girls!!

The Watson's said...

Can't wait to see her routine. I love gymnastics! GO AVA!