We went to St. George again last weekend with most of my mom's family. We got to watch my cousin Braden play in the sunshine tournament and he did awesome. Seriously, he made the all-tournament team, and, in my opinion, should have been the MVP. :) It was MUCH warmer than it was the last time we went and made me grateful that this baby is due in May and not the end of the summer. Ava got to swim, swim, swim which was the highlight for her. We did a lot of eating, birthday celebrating, and laughing. One of my favorite moments from the trip came at 4:30 on Sunday morning. I got woken out of a dead sleep by Ava LOUDLY whispering, "Mom, Come Here!" I walked over to where she was sleeping and she said, "I need to wake up!" I told her it was night-night time and we still needed to sleep. I thought she had fallen back to sleep, but about 10 minutes later, she LOUDLY whispered, "Mom, I'm all done with Night Night!" Well, it took another hour, but she eventually went back to sleep. It was too funny. Here are some pics from the weekend. Ava has obviously turned into a real ham. Notice her flip flops in the last picture. They are Minnie Mouse and she had to where them the whole weekend. We had a big fight yesterday when I wouldn't let her where them outside in the 35 degree wet and snowy weather. *sigh* I guess that's what I get for giving her a taste of wonderful spring and then shoving her back into miserable winter. :)






4 comments:
YAY for St. George! I am laughing so hard right now thinking of that night when she was "done with night night." I was not even mad because it was too funny! Good times! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow. Oh, since our husbands(fun for me to say) are leaving in August, us girls and the kids will have to do something fun!!
Side note, by kids I don't mean grandma's friends.. I mean your kids :)
Too cute! You guys seem to have all the fun these days with your St. George trips! We're totally jealous since the only traveling we do occurs about every six months. Miss you guys!
OH, that looks so nice and warm there!! I miss that weather!!! I am going to Vegas this weekend, and it better be great weather!! I am in need of some warmth!!!
Post a Comment