CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Random Fun . . . . . .

Randy and I went to the Jazz game a few days ago and it was really fun! Besides the fact that I felt like I was going to go into labor walking to and from the ESA, it was a fun night. We got to go with some friends to dinner and to the game and it was nice to have adult interaction. :) Here is a pic of us, which reminds me why I don't like to take pictures when I feel like I'm 58 weeks pregnant. (Really, I'm only 34, but that's how it feels). :)

We got to go the Aquarium with some friends last week and Ava had a blast! She has so many little friends that are boys, that when she gets around girls she is so girly! She was loving to hug Hailey and sit next to her. It was so cute!




Is it just me or to both girls look slightly annoyed that I was STILL taking pictures?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. And I love that you guys are always busy and doing stuff. I'll get there someday...after school...

The Watson's said...

You do so many fun things with her. I am trying to take Tylee to the zoo and it keeps SNOWING! Thanks for taking us to the game. We had a blast!

LTC said...

Does that little baby boy have a name yet?

Ford Fam said...

You can't even tell you are pregnant! That new section of the aquarium is awesome!

Annie Nielson said...

It looks like your seats to the game were awesome. And I think you look great for 34 weeks pregnant, but I definitely know how you feel haha.

♥ Jennifer said...

Seriously? You don't even look big in that picture! I can't believe how far along you are... it seems like yesterday that you were 13 weeks and barely showing at all. I'm excited for Kai to get here!

Alecia and Sam said...

First of all... you look great and are SUPER cute pregnant! Take all the pictures you can cause seriously you are beautiful. I am glad you guys had some "adult interaction" and it is so fun Ava has so many friends.