We started out with our Cuff Easter Party. It happened to be freezing cold outside, but the kids didn't seem to mind and had a blast! Seriously, do kids NOT feel cold?



Ava got a fun surprise from Grandma Annie a few days before Easter. Is there anything better to a little girl than a miniature barbie, in a necklace, with attached charms? I think not.

We got to spend Easter in Richfield with Grandma and Grandpa Cuff. We had so much fun and Ava just loved her one on one time and getting spoiled. On Saturday morning we went to the Lions Park for the city Egg Hunt. Ava got a few pieces of candy and was happy with that. The best thing about a candy hunt is seeing some of the parents knocking kids over, barreling through the park, and trying to get as much candy as they can for their kid. Or them. Either way it's one of the funniest things I've seen. We also got to meet up with Ava's little friend Jamen.


Coloring Eggs. This is the first year Ava really got it and she had SOOOO much fun. Almost as much fun as Randy. Ava was so proud of herself and wanted to do more. :)







We also had a picnic at the park and some good playground time, before it got cold AGAIN!



I just had to throw his picture in there. We watched Mamma Mia and Ava LOVED it! She was either sitting exactly like this or dancing and spinning for the entire movie! It was so cute. I thought maybe I should get it for her, but rethought it when I pictured the conversation we would eventually have to have about the complete lack of morals in the movie. Ha Ha. I'll just buy the soundtrack.

Easter Morning. Ava was THRILLED with her princess sticker book and Little Mermaid Barbie. She is such a girl!




Craft Time with Grandma. Ava and Grandma made some ADORABLE little bunnies that are displayed proudly on our fridge! There are definitely benefits to having your grandma be an elementary school teacher!

And Finally . . the highlight of the weekend. Rolling Eggs. Down a hill. And watching them break. Yep! You heard me right. Randy kept telling me about rolling eggs and I was thinking, "Okay, Richfield boy, if you say it's fun!" :) Well, I'll be the first to admit it: It WAS fun! I dont know why, but it is completely entertaining. I even found out from my dad that when he was little he would ride his bike a good 3 miles to get to the best hill to roll eggs. I can honestly say I understand why. :) The simple pleasures of life.





2 comments:
I have never heard of rolling eggs down a hill but I am not surprised it was a good time. Looks like you guys had a great Easter and Ms. Ava got spoiled... what else could be better? Nothing!
Ava is so dang cute!I remember you saying that Randy went to Hawaii on his mission!What part? Have you guys went back? I love reading you and alecia's blogs you both make me laugh!
Post a Comment