We decided to do Ava's 3rd Birthday Party a month early because of the upcoming birth of our little guy. I really wanted Ava to have her own time to celebrate with her friends. She's been to quite a few birthday parties this year and she's been so good about taking presents to her friends. I just wanted her to experience a day when it was all about her. (Well, let's be honest, there are a lot of days that are all about her, but I digress). Anyway, we had planned the shindig for a Saturday, but the weather wasn't going to hold up so we switched it to Wednesday which worked out great. The weather was WONDERFUL and all the kids had SUCH a blast. There were 21 kids and 14 adults so it was a little chaotic! We had a pizza party, bubbles, a pinata, cake and ice cream, and borrowed the trampoline from our great neighbors. (Thanks guys!) Ava enjoyed every second of it and LOVED having all of her friends there. By the end, I was completely exhausted, but it was all worth it. Thanks to all of Ava's friends that made the day so great!
Handing Out Invitations:

The Birthday Girl:



Pinata! Going along with the Tinkerbell theme, we got a cute ladybug pinata which we then beat to a pulp. I found that slightly disturbing, but none of the kids seemed to care!


Presents! Ava's friends know her well. You CANNOT go wrong with anything Princess or Tinkerbell. She loved EVERYTHING! She's such a typical 3 year old girl.



Tinkerbell Birthday Cake. This is the first year I haven't made Ava's cake, but I just didn't think I would make it through the tedious decorating so I ordered this one. I have to say, even though I left the cake in the bottom of the cart, had to drive back to Walmart, and MIRACULOUSLY pick up the returned cake at Customer Service, the whole thing was a good idea. The cake was delicious and as you can see from the pictures, Ava seemed to enjoy it.





10 comments:
What a cute party. I am pretty sure Ava has more friends than me, I couldn't come up with 28 people to invite to a party for me. Maybe if I was as cute as her they would show up.
You are an amazing mother - it was such a great party! My girls all had a blast. I hadn't heard about the cake - that is pretty great that you got it back. (and I'm glad to see my poor bunny rabbit with one ear made it on your blog)
So fun! I bet she just loved it!
So cute! It was a way fun party, I know Carson had a blast. I just hope he didn't beat up too much on Ava in the tramp!
So fun! Its hard to believe she's three already! Time flies when your friends kids are growing up 2,000 miles away! I hope we can arrange to see you guys when we are in town before you welcome kiddo number two!
She looks so cute. :) I bet she had a blast at her party.
21 kids... holy cow! I am sure Ava was in heaven and I can only imagine how exhausted you were by the end. What a fun party for Ms. Ava! She is definitely a typical 3 year old girl... love it and love her!!!
Holy cow, I can't believe she is three!! And another one in two days?! I'm so excited. :)
It looks like she had a great time. I am very impressed with all the hard work you went to. It's so fun to put things together for the kids and see the biggest smiles on their face. I'm sure she was all smiles with the great party you gave her.
will you plan my birthday party next year?! I like tinkerbell too. how do you have a three year old?!?!
Post a Comment