CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009



We went to the tulip festival last week and it was GORGEOUS! We went last year and it was so much prettier this year. The blooms were at 80% and the weather was great. Here are some pictures of our fun filled day.










4 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Oh my goodness, could those two be more in love! I think we should start planning the wedding now! It was a lot of fun, I'm bummed you guys will be out of commission for a while. We will just have to steal Ava!

Alecia and Sam said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! The tulips look gorgeous! I think Ms. Ava might have a boyfriend!:) Don't let her date until she is a little older! One more week!! Hang in there... I love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like she's got it goin on with the fellas already...good luck with high school!

♥ Jennifer said...

I didn't know there's a tulip festival! My town has an Iris festival and it's pretty cool. Anyway, you're 'bout due! I bet you're so excited!!! Good luck on Monday - we can't wait for pictures. :) Miss ya!