CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

He's Here!



Kai Randy Cuff was born May 11, 2009 @ 8:44 am via c-section. We are SOOOOO in love with him. He weighed 9 lbs 8 oz and was 21 inches long. Yep - you read that right. I couldn't believe it! We took bets before. Randy guessed 7 lbs 11 oz and I guessed 8 lbs even. We were way off. :) He's a little chunky monkey and the cutest thing ever. He's a champ at nursing and Ava just loves being the big sister. She has put herself in charge of making sure that he doesn't ever lose his binky. I know it's only been a day, but we just can't imagine life without him!






25 comments:

Cami said...

Congrats! Thats so exciting. I can't believe he is that big! He is a cutie.

LTC said...

Congrats! He is a doll...keep the posts coming!!!

Heidi said...

Yipee! We are so glad he's finally here! Let us know when we can have Ava over.

Sarah said...

Yay! He's adorable! -Now go get some sleep.

Annie Nielson said...

Congrats!! I'm glad Baby Kai made it here safe. I didn't know you had to have a c-section. I hope all is well.

Love ya!

Em said...

Yay! Yay! We are so excited he is here! He is so ADORABLE!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Its a little Ava-boy version! He looks like Randy. He's so cute and we can't wait to see him! We're glad you're both doing well!

Jennica said...

Awe, what a CUTIE-PIE, I love his little face! You look great too. ;) Congrats to your sweet growing family.

Topher and Carma said...

He is adorable! Congrats you guys! I hope things are going great. I love the pict of the 2 kids - so cute!

Hot Deals said...

Oh..I love the feet!!! Where did you get the name Kai from, it's cute. Wow big baby. Dexton was 8'11 and I pray that I don't get a baby bigger then him though labor wasn't bad, just tore ouch! Congrats Lyns thats so awesome!

Cravings said...

Hot Deals is me Alisha by the way, sorry about that your probably like who the heck is this wierdo!

McKel said...

Lyns he is so cute and boys are so much fun too, just like girls. Take care and hope to see you around soon.

islandgirl said...

Wow, your family really looks complete with him! I know what you mean, now that I've seen the pictures, seems like he's always been a part of your family. He has the last 9 months for sure! Are you home yet? We should bring you dinner!

Kaydee said...

Great work once again! He is as adorable as his big sister! His nursery is so dang cute too. Did you paint those stripes yourself? You Rock Chica!

Marie said...

Congratulations Lynsey and Randy - He is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Ford Fam said...

You guys all look so cute and so happy, I am glad Ava is liking him so far! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Thedailydansie said...

Congrats! He is so cute. I hope you're both doing great. Good Luck, it's a little different with two. I'm sure Ava will be such a great little helper.

The Park Family said...

CONGRATS!! He is so cute!!

leishmanfamily said...

Congratulations Lyns!! He is so darling!

Amanda said...

Congrats on the little guy. He is a cutie. Hope all is well.

Amanda McCandless

Kat said...

Congratulations! He is seriously so cute! I can't believe how big his eyes are. He is a doll. Ava is making a perfect big sister.

Pete & Kenna said...

He's perfect! Congrats!

Bobbilynn said...

He's so cute! Thanks for letting us come meet him! Can't wait to see him again

The Rupps said...

Lindsey and Randy- What a beautiful baby. I am so Jealous that he is already here. We are patiently waiting for our little man. Congratulations!

Jeff and Kathryn said...

Yah! I am so glad everything went well! He is so handsome! I can't believe how big he was! Love the name, and Ava looks like a big "helper!" Oh...I remember those days! Maybe I am done having kids! :) Congrats! I am so excited for you!