CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good Times . . . .

Okay. This is funny. This first pic is of Ava and I think it looks just like Kai, so we decided we'd try and re-create the picture to show how much they looked alike. Well, first of all, he wouldn't open his eyes so it's a little hard to tell how much they look alike and second, Kai is HUGE! Seriously. He looks ginormous. Look at the diapers! I think they're both newborn size. Ava was 8 lbs 1 oz when she was born but in this pic she was probably about 7 1/2 lbs. Kai is about his birth weight, or 9 lbs 8 oz. Normally he doesn't look so big to me, but I pretty much laughed out loud when I compared these pics. To be fair, he is about a week older here.


Here are my kids yesterday morning. Ava decided to lay out her blanky and chill next to Kai on the floor. She really likes him so far which is good. Instead of saying, "Hold me, not Kai!", she say's "Hold me too Mom!" She's content as long as she is also getting attention, but she doesn't seem to mind if Kai gets some too.

Just some cute pics. There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!



This is Kai's face when I bathe him. He looks confused like he's just not sure what to think. :)

Man I love these kids!

9 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

Isn't it crazy how much difference a couple of pounds makes in a baby!?! Kai is adorable though--his little face is so darn cute. I hope things are going well. Hopefully I can adjust as well as you have with two kiddos :)

Love ya!

The Watson's said...

It's so weird to hear you say Kid(s)! Wow, time flies, cute babies!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he's huge! I started laughing out loud when I saw both pics. That's awesome.

Thedailydansie said...

They are so cute! I like the one with him and Randy sleeping. I bet he just loves having a little boy huh? Don't worry about my address I'll just come and see you when I get out there.

♥ Jennifer said...

Haha! That made me laugh out loud too. Wow he is ginormous compared to Ava's pic! Love his face in the bath picture, too funny!

jill said...

Ahhhh Lynsey, those are the cutest pictures!! He looks like such a sweet little baby!!

Ford Fam said...

Wow, he does look huge. It is a travesty that I have not held him yet!

Alecia and Sam said...

Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard right now. Kai is HUGE! The diaper looks like if he moves it may rip and Ava's looks like it could fall off!:)They do look alike though. Oh, still laughing!!

Kat said...

I can't believe how big he looks next to Ava. Crazy! They are both so cute though. :) Can't wait to see him in person. Hope you're doing good.