CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Nursery . . . .

The nursery is done and I am so ridiculously ready for this baby it's not even funny. Now all we need is the baby! Monday morning he should make his debut and we'll actually be able to make use of his room. My mom, bless her heart, helped me do the paint in the nursery. I basically bought every part of his bedding at a different store and my mom made the gorgeous blanket that we built the room around. Thanks to my sister-in-law for the great changing table and Kat gave me the cute vinyl saying for a shower gift. I can't WAIT to actually put a baby in that room!






Every single baby item in the nursery Ava has actually turned into her own personal toys. :)

6 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

It looks like you're ready to roll. The Nursery is so cute--I love it. I need to hire you to come and decorate my boys' rooms, haha.

Ford Fam said...

So cute! I love the paint colors, I am super impressed you guys did all the stripes by your self. I can't wait to meet the little guy too. Him and Brynnley have to be best friends like their older siblings!

Sarah said...

Love the blue stripes!

♥ Jennifer said...

So excited for you! I'm getting so nervous about becoming a Mom... I'm glad I've got 9 1/2 weeks til due. I'm not sure that I'll reach the point of "Ready for baby to get here!" But, I'm so glad that you only have hours to wait now. :) The nursery looks great! Love the blanket your mom made you.

Thedailydansie said...

I love it so much! The stripes are so cute. I can't wait to see pictures of him. Good Luck with everything and I'll call you when I come to Utah.

Kat said...

Love the room. The vinyl looks so good. You guys definately piced a good saying. :) I love the stripes. I'll have to have you come help me if I ever do stripes in a room.