These are a few random pics of Ava. The first one is how we usually eat breakfast. We have Ava, eating her cereal with a bowl and a cup. Then we have "Carson", George, Elmo, "Kalel", and Dora, all with their own personal cups and plates. Ava usually finishes before them and then periodically asks them if they're finished while she plays. When they are, she puts all of the plates and cups in the sink, informs me that breakfast is now over, and moves on in her merry way.

These next pics are of Ava and her good friend at the Children's Museum. It is SUCH a fun place to take the kids because it is all kid friendly and they can touch whatever they want! She loved every second. After the Museum and lunch, we went in ONE store and all I have to say is, Note to Self: Do not take two 3 year olds shopping EVER! :)

5 comments:
My sister Paula just took her kids to the Children's Museum and said they loved it. She said her twins that are 3 loved it the most. I need to take Ryan one of these days.
I've decided you can't take kids shopping, period. Ryan won't ride in his stroller or the shopping cart if we're at the grocery store. He has to walk and touch everything. It's a nightmare.
I love how you have to eat breakfast, too. It cracks me up :)
I LOVE the story of how Ava eats breakfast. That is hilarious and so super cute!!
Cute pics, what are we going to do with these two crazies!
Ava is soooooo cute. Every picture of her is darling. By the way you are looking very cute miss pregers! I know we say it all the time but lets plan a playdate!
Hey, stuffed animals need to eat too!! That is so cute and I was so glad I got to see your family this past weekend! See ya at Jess's graduation!!
Post a Comment