

As soon as I told Ava were getting off the exit to St. George she started frantically looking around while excitedly yelling, "Where's my swimming soup?" Luckily we got there in enough time to let her swim a little bit before we went to watch softball. It was chilly, so she stayed in the hot tub, but she could not have been happier.



I was SOOOO excited for warmth, but no such luck. We started at Randy and Sam's softball tournament on Friday night and it was BITTER cold! Didn't phase Ava though. She had a blast running around. I couldn't get her to sit down and keep her hood on! We didn't quite make it through the last game before we headed back to the hotel. Seriously, do these pics looks like sunny St. George to you?


The next day we watched our boys play softball, then sent Ava with daddy back to the hotel. They swam for a good 3 1/2 hours and Ava, Randy, Robert, and Sam had a blast. Well, Ava had a blast. The rest of them probably would have been happy with a shorter swim. :) The girls all got to go with Alecia to find her wedding dress! It was so much fun, even if the Bridal Shop owner was somewhat of a Nazi. I won't go into details, but she did lock us all in the wedding dress room with a baby gate and I'm pretty sure she actually had the room bugged so she could hear everything we were saying. Weird. :) Anyway, after finding Alecia a GORGEOUS dress, we headed to Outback where the food was good and Ava was naughty! After that we hit up Nielsen's Custard of course. Pretty typical trip to St. George for my family! Softball, food, and Nielsen's Custard.





Thanks for the fun weekend family!


7 comments:
Seriously, where's the warm weather? Not in St. George and not in Texas! Looks like it was a fun trip though. "Swimming soup" - too cute!
Looks fun. Its going to be recaptured this weekend, minus the cold weather...right?! :)
Okay I am laughing so hard thinking of how naughty Ava was being! Especially when we were getting ice cream. Pretty sure she ran around those guys like fifty times!:)Cannot wait for this weekend... YAHOO!! Hopefully naughty Ava will come out at least once so I can get a good laugh
Looks like fun, a bummer that it wasn't warmer!!
Oh if it had only been warm.....jealously that you are going this weekend. Heard its gonna be warm!
Oh my goodness. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NIELSENS FROZEN CUSTARD! It is the best stuff ever. :) Sorry the trip was cold. Just keep thinking, spring is on the way....spring is on the way.
haha, oh my gosh Ava is cute. And so much like you! hey- can you send me your address when you get a sec? trhuntsman@yahoo.com. Thanks Lyns!
Post a Comment