CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Kai's Newborn Shoot . . . . .


Seriously? Could I love them any more?










This is Kai's nursery and the darling crib blanket my mom made for him!




One of my VERY favorite!

9 comments:

Bobbilynn said...

Love all these pictures! you have a darling family!

Nic & Trudi said...

These are SO cute. I LOVE newborn pictures!!! Your little kiddies are so freakin cute.

Natalie said...

What a cute little man! Your photographer did an awesome job!

Alecia and Sam said...

Lyns Jessica and I are in shock at how darn cute your kids are. Your family pics are amazing too! We love that we have such an amazing sister and she has such a darn cute family! We may have teared up a little on a few of Ava and Kai!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Cookie Craving said...

Your family is beautiful! Congrats on Kai! I can't wait to be done! 6 weeks! YEAH!

Cravings said...

Oh they are all so cute!!! It makes me want to have another one...oh wait no it doesn't :) The 5th picture is my favorite!!! He looks so adorable!

Marci Jolley said...

Lynsey, your kids are so cute! Congratulations on your little boy. I love all the pic's. Oh and I especially love the blanket your mom made!!! So cute! Take care!

The Watson's said...

LOVE THEM!

Kaydee said...

I can't believe that you had a baby 12 DAYS before you had your family pictures taken!! Holy CRAP you look great! Now onto the kiddos, they are both BEAUTIFUL!