Ava and her new doll Sarafinna. Yes, she named her all by herself. Sarafinna was tucked away waiting patiently for Christmas Day until a couple of weeks ago. Ava came upstairs holding the doll and said, "Mom, look who came to our house! I love her!" Well, what's a mom to do? It's not like Santa can bring it now and I couldn't really take it away while she had that "I'm so excited I can't even stand it" expression on her face. Bottom Line, Ava now has 4 beautiful babies to play with: Sarafinna, Carson, Kalel, and Kalel #2. Yep - she named them all herself.

The kids all ready to help Papa put up the Christmas Lights. Kai only made it outside for a few minutes, but Ava stayed out there and "helped" for most of the day!

We told Ava we could go to the grocery store and see Santa. She asked why and I told her it was so she could tell him what she wanted for Christmas to which she replied that she wanted a Princess Camera. We made it to the Claus's, but it took a a great deal of discussion to get her on Mrs. Claus's lap (Not Santa mind you). I told her she didn't have to, but she said that she needed to. She finally made it up there and whispered that she wanted a Princess Camera. She got her candy cane and we headed on her way. My mom said to her, "Did you tell Santa what you wanted?", to which she replied, "Where is it?" Yep. The ONLY reason my girl braved sitting on Santa's lap is because she truly believed that if she did that, Santa would pull a Princess Camera out of his bag right then and there. What a girl.


We had a movie night and Ava got SOOOO excited for it! We watched the movie "Up." We all had to have popcorn and Ava brought nearly every blanket in the house into the family room so she could make a bed for all of us. It was a lot of fun.



Ava got a haircut a few weeks ago and she looks adorable! She had fun sitting up in the big chair and getting her hair done.


Kai and his friend Lyla. They're only a couple of months apart. We couldn't leave them too close together or they grabbed for each other like they were little toys. :)



9 comments:
I think that Santa and Mrs. Claus are the same ones that come to the Alpine Country Club every year. When we got on Sunday, I'll let you know!!
You've gotta get better at hiding stuff!
I love it. She's so cute and sassy!
I love that last picture of Kai & Lyla! It's like he's grabbing for her and kicking her away at the same time! I'm glad we got to see ya'll, and meet Sarafinna. ;)We need to get together again soon. Oh and I still have a birth announcement for ya! lol I just mailed them out today.
SARAFINNA!! I had no idea she found that doll. I was wondering where she came from. I have to be honest.. Sarafinna is creepy. Maybe she wouldn't have been creepy but the fact that her name is Sarafinna and I can picture here staring at me while I sleep gives me the heeby geebies!! Yes, I just said heeby geebies!!:)Do you think Kalel, Sarafinna, Carson and Carson #2 come alive at night?? Something to think about!!
I meant Kalel #2 not Carson #2!!
I have been paranoid that Carson would find Christmas too. Ours is in the basement. There is NO WAY I can talk either of my kids into Santa, I think we are going to have to skip him this year!
I love that she named her doll sarafinna after the cat on our favorite movie! Brityn has told us many times that she does not like santa and she will not sit on his lap so I am glad Ava would sit on Mrs. Claus' lap. I hope my kids dont find the christmas presents in my basement!
Oh my gosh, Ava kills me. Especially with Seraphina (or whatever). I'll see you guys soon...hopefully!
Post a Comment