CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve . . .

We had such a great Christmas Eve. My Uncle Craig and Aunt Susan's family and my Grandma and Grandpa Warren came down. We had pizza (traditional Christmas Eve dinner right?), played Catch Phrase (You have NOT played Catch Phrase until you've played it with my Grandpa), and opened the traditional Christmas Eve jammies. Ava was beyond thrilled with her Princess and the Frog jammies and made sure everybody put them on as quickly as possible. I got Kai Frog jammies (aren't I clever?)

Ava looking at the present my Mom and Dad got for her and Kai. There's a reason my mom didn't pull this one out until Christmas Eve.

Opening Christmas Jammies. Who knew they'd be so thrilled?


The Princess and the Frog. Hee Hee.

Ava with her new kitchen. She was SOOOO excited and was SOOOO difficult to get to bed after this. :)

Ava with Grandma Annie, Papa, and her kitchen that she still "just loves."

4 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Wow you have been busy (and busy blogging!) Love the jammies, Love Kai's huge smile, Love Ava's dance pictures. Am I missing anything? Miss you guys, Carson has asked a few times this week if Ava is back, I'm not sure why this week but it breaks my heart!

Alecia and Sam said...

Lynsey your kids are adorable!! Kai's face kills me... he is SO dang happy!! Christmas Eve is always a good time and of course catch phrase tops off the night. Grandpa did pretty dang good this year. What killed me is he started everything off with... Okay, when you go downtown.... haha!!

Alecia and Sam said...

I also have to add that Ava looks SO much like you in her dancing pictures. I mean, I seriously thought I was looking at you!!:) I love all the new posts. I hadn't read any of them. Thanks for keeping me entertained at work!!:)

Jessica Carol said...

Hi sister. I've started a blog but I have no idea how it works. I'll be calling you.
Can't wait for your next post from the L.V.!!