

There are two things on Kai's mind in this picture: Basketball and Drool. Actually, probably just basketball because the drool seems to come about without Kai being aware of it at all.


Ava collecting confetti after the game. When I saw her do this, I had a flood of memories come to me. I used to do the EXACT same thing after Jazz games when I was little. Why do little people think it's so cool to collect stuff like that? Ava said it was "beautiful" confetti and I'll bet you my mom was cleaning that beauty out of her car for a while.

I just had to add this picture in. While we were in Vegas a few weeks ago, we saw this car ahead of us. I immediately started sounding it out and of course came up with "Gotta go." My husband, on the other hand, who tends to be a bit sports-minded, thought that it said, "Go Tag - Double Zero." Any Ostertag fans out there? I pretty much thought this was hilarious.


3 comments:
Too funny! I sounded out "gotta go" also. Love the pic of Kai in the hat, so cute! Miss you guys!
That family picture of you guys at the basketball game is so stinkin cute!! you have the cutest family!! I laughed out loud when I read the Ostertag thing... of course RAndy would come up with that. Ostertag has not crossed my mind in a long time so thank you Randy for bringing him back!!
Looks like you guys had a blast with Christmas. And I love the license plate. I think it says "gotta go". That is what I would put on my mom's license plate. LOL :)
Post a Comment