CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Valentines Week . . . . .

We had SUCH a fun Valentines Week. Yes, we celebrated the entire week. Ava got to go to her first Valentine's Party at school and I, I mean we, were so excited. :) We got Tinkerbell Valentines, Ring Pops, and made mini pink cupcakes. Ava got to decorate her valentines with Tinkerbell stamps and stickers and had a blast. I got her all ready for Valentines by putting her hair in hearts. Aren't I crafty? She was the cutest Valentine ever.






My ward does a Cupcake of the Month night and I decided to go. I'm so glad I did because it was so much fun! Here is the final product. It's supposed to look like a Box of Chocolates. I was so proud of myself. :)

7 comments:

Russ and Kristen Olsen said...

Her little smile just makes you melt! And her heart hair is the coolest thing! Kudos to you :) Someday I better have a girl so I can dress her up like you do! SOOOO cute.

Jessica Carol said...

Lyns ava looks so cute. You did a great job with her hair! Also, your cupcakes look absolutely delicious!! Yummy

Annie Nielson said...

You are crafty--I never would have thought of heart hair. In fact, when I read that I thought how the "h" did she do that. Glad you posted a pic, haha. It turned out super cute. The cupcakes look scrumptious, too.

lmackay32 said...

You need to teach me how to do that cute hair do. Since I have 3 girls it would be fun for me to do next year. Too Cute!

Cravings said...

You are too cute! I love it! Love the cupcakes and absolutly love the hair! How adorable. I would have never thought of that either! Another reason why I must have a girl! So cute!

Jenny said...

Adorable! Your kiddos are so freaking cute.

Cami said...

Wow! You are crafty! And the hair is darling. Not sure if i had a girl i would be able to do her hair?? I like the box of chocolates, very cute and clever. We miss you guys around here.