Ava had a playdate with a couple of her little friends. She LOVES these girls. I love that they love playing Barbie and Dress-Up with her. Sometimes I just need a little break from that type of little girl stuff. As you can see, Kai is happy when there are kids to play with and a tiny Barbie in each hand. Just so you know, he would be just as happy with a ball in each hand. :)
We had our first picnic in our backyard a couple of weeks ago and the kids loved it. We've spent a lot of time back there since. With this weather it's hard to stay inside!
This is how Kai crawls when he's outside. We've tried to get him to understand that it would actually be easier to walk, but he's pretty nervous about that first step. In the mean time, his arms are getting a great workout.
Ava for Pajama day at preschool. She was so excited!
And I'll leave you with these little gems. You think girls are dramatic? They've got nothin' on my little guy.


6 comments:
Lyns your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! I wish that it was warm enough in Utah to eat outside. Kai has the skinniest legs ever!! SO CUTE! Hope you guys are doing well. LOVE ya
Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big Kai has gotten!! SO CUTE!!! And Ava is darling as usual!!
Totally miss you guys!!
I am laughing so hard! Those pictures of Kai are hilarious. Something terrible must have happened lol he seems very upset.
loved all the cute pics! especially the ones of Kai- i'm so jealous that he is such a good sport for the camera- and about the tantrum pics, we're totally there with you! gotta love it! miss you guys
OH MY GOSH!! Those pictures of Kai throwing a fit are priceless!! His face in the last picture made me laugh out loud!! I also am jealous of your picnic.... how fun!! Ava is such a little princess and it is good that she has friends to give mommy a break from playing princess all the time. Although, Sam does believe you have the voice of a princess. Maybe that could be your side job on the weekends.... drive to Disneyland and be Cinderella!!:)
I was beginning to think that Kai never cried or ornery :) He's learning that's how you get your mom to do whatever you want her to, haha.
Cute pics and super cute kids. Your hair looks way cute curly too!!
Post a Comment